The Neighboring Food Co-op Association includes more than 40 Food Co-ops and Start-ups across New England and New York State, locally owned by more than 173,000 people like you (Click here for a map of your local co-ops). Together, our co-ops generate annual revenue of over $425 million, employ 2,465 people, and sell more than $112 million in local products. On average, local products make up 25% of total sales across all NFCA member co-ops. Last year, over 12,690 people joined our member food co-ops, helping to build more healthy, just, and sustainable food system and a more inclusive economy for everyone (2022).
Our New Hampshire members include 4 food co-ops and 2 Start-Ups, locally owned by more than 40,400 members and operating 7 storefronts. Together, they employ 565 people, generate over $125 million in annual revenue, and sell more than $25 million in local products. Last year, over 2,400 people joined our member co-ops in New Hampshire, sharing in the ownership of their local grocery store (2022).
For more information on your Neighboring Food Co-ops in New Hampshire, visit the links below:
- Androscoggin Food Co-op, Berlin (Startup)
- Hanover Co-op Food Stores, Hanover
- Hanover Co-op Food Stores, Lebanon
- Hanover Co-op Food Stores, White River Junction, VT
- Great River Food Co-op, Walpole (Startup)
- Littleton Food Co-op, Littleton
- Monadnock Food Co-op, Keene
- Wolfeboro Food Co-op, Wolfeboro