New England is home to a vibrant community of co-operative enterprises, including food co-ops, farmer co-ops, credit unions, worker co-ops, energy co-ops, and artisan co-ops. Please feel free to use these profiles in newsletters, websites, and promotional materials to help spread the word about co-ops, demonstrate the diversity of co-ops in our region, and to share the benefits of co-operation with more people. If you use a profile, please email us a copy of what you produce.
- Cabot Creamery Co-op: Farmer Owned Since 1919
- Collaboration Among Co-ops: Brattleboro & Putney Co-ops Working Together
- Deep Root Organic Co-op: Growing Co-operation
- Energy Co-op of Vermont: Oil Co-op Goes Solar
- FEDCO Seeds: Growing Co-operation
- Green Mountain Spinnery Co-op: Success and Succession
- Mt. Sterling Co-op Creamery
- Organic Valley: Building a Better World, Organically
- Pedal People
- Real Pickles is Going Co-op!