The NFCA produces a range of printed and downloadable materials to help our member co-ops communicate their difference. Please see below for more information or e-mail email@example.com to order.
BUMPER STICKERS. Union printed vinyl bumperstickers for outreach and new members packets.
- “I ❤️ Our Co-ops!” Show your love for ALL of our co-ops!
- “Neighboring Food Co-ops”. Square black and white sticker with the NFCA logo and web address.
PRINTED RACK CARDS. Measuring 3.6″ x 8.5″ and printed in recycled card stock by our local co-operative printer, Collective Copies, these rack cards fit in a standard pamphlet holder and help communicate our shared impact, programs, and partnerships.
- Impact Rack Card. Updated every year, our Impact Rack Card describes the shared impact of our co-ops in terms of membership, employment, revenue, and local sales.
- “Cave to Co-op” Rack Card. Promotional information on the NFCA’s Cave to Co-op program, which features a monthly special on a local artisan cheese.
- “Farm to Freezer” Rack Card. The NFCA’s Farm to Freezer project offers Northeast Grown frozen fruits and vegetables, available exclusively at member food co-ops.
- “Food for All” Rack Card. Our Healthy Food Access program helps to communicate the impact of food co-ops on food security and community ownership.
- “Friend of the Farmer” Rack Card. Through our affiliate membership with the New England Farmers Union, the NFCA works to strengthen the voice of our producers and consumers before policy makers. This card includes membership information for members of NFCA food co-ops, enabling them to join the Farmers Union at a special discount.
- “Go Co-op” Rack Card. An educational resource to educate shoppers about the co-operative food system, designed to accompany our “Go Co-op” shelf tags that indicate co-op made products.
WINDOW CLING. Removable window cling, measuring approximately 9″ x 6″ (see image at right).
- “Everyone Is Welcome” Window Cling. This removable window cling helps communicate your food co-ops commitment to being more welcoming to everyone in the community.
“Co-operatives: The Business of Teamwork” Educational Resource. Looking for educational resources to help engage your community in the co-operative movement? Check out “Co-operatives: The Business of Teamwork,” developed by the Farmers Union and the NFCA to celebrate the International Year of Co-ops in 2012. This educational curriculum includes modules for all age groups from first grade to adult: