We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our growing Prepared Foods Department. Our Assistant Manager will assist the department manager to ensure an organized, accountable, motivated and highly functioning department. Responsibilities also include supporting the manager with scheduling, hiring, and disciplinary actions. If you love to work with great food and enjoy motivating staff to produce the highest quality food while having fun, see if you have the skills we are seeking.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Leadership experience and demonstrated supervisory skills including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplinary action
- Professional kitchen experience including food sanitation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication skills
- Analytical ability to calculate margin, monitor profitability and manage inventory
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a cooperative environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
This is a full-time position with benefits including 3+ weeks paid time off, health insurance, medical and dental, generous store discount, profit-sharing bonus, retirement plan, and more.