Providing a space for networking, collaboration, and mutual support is central to the work of the Neighboring Food Co-op Association (NFCA). Member co-ops are invited to send representatives from their staff and board of directors to our biannual gatherings, which include our Annual Meeting, held in the Spring, and our Fall Member Gathering. These gatherings are typically attended by over 100 co-operators from our member co-ops and representatives from partner organizations, and they include workshops, guest presentations, strategic discussions, and opportunities for networking and information sharing.
Our gatherings are made possible by the support of our members, other co-operatives, and co-op support organizations.
Below are presentations and photos from recent Neighboring Food Co-op Association member gatherings:.
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Fifth Fall Gathering Presentation, 2015
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Annual Meeting Presentation, 2015
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Fall Member Gathering Presentation, 2014
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Annual Meeting Presentation, 2014
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Fall Member Gathering Presentation, 2013
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association Annual Meeting Photos, 2012
Special thanks to our sponsors from our co-operative community for their support of our gathering: CoBank, Artisan Beverage Cooperative, Association of Vermont Credit Unions, Cabot Creamery Cooperative, CDS Consulting Co-op, Cooperative Credit Union Association, Cooperative Development Foundation, Cooperative Fund of New England, Cooperative Grocer Network, Deep Root Organic Coop, Equal Exchange, Food Co-op Initiative, Franklin Community Co-op, National Cooperative Bank, National Cooperative Business Association, National Co+op Grocers, New England Farmers Union, Organic Valley, Real Pickles, Sobey School of Business Co-operative Management Education Program, Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation, and Valley Co-operative Business Association.