The Neighboring Food Co-op Association includes more than 35 food co-ops and start-up initiatives across New England and New York (Click here to view map). Together, our members co-ops are locally owned by more than 130,000 people like you, generate annual revenue of $300 million, purchase more than $60 million annually from local businesses, and employ over 2,000 people (2016).
Our Vermont members include 15 food co-ops start-up initiatives, locally owned by more than 42,000 people, and operating 14 storefronts (15 if you include New Hampshire’s Co-op Food Stores’ White River Junction location). Together, these co-ops employed more than 800 people, generated $133 million in revenue, and contributed more than $300,000 to community organizations in 2016.
For more information on your Neighboring Food Co-ops in Vermont, visit the links below.
- Brattleboro Food Co-op, Brattleboro
- Buffalo Mountain Food Co-op, Hardwick
- City Market / Onion River Co-op, Burlington
- Co-op Food Stores, White River Junction
- Dottie’s Discount, Brattleboro (Brattleboro Food Co-op)
- Granite City Co-op, Barre (Start-Up)
- Hunger Mountain Co-op, Montpelier
- Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op, Middlebury
- Morrisville Food Co-op, Morrisville (Opened September 2017!)
- Plainfield Food Co-op, Plainfield
- Putney Food Co-op, Putney
- Rutland Area Food Co-op, Rutland
- Springfield Food Co-op, Springfield
- Stone Valley Community Co-op Market, Poultney
- Upper Valley Food Co-op, White River Junction